CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Two weeks in...

It's been 2 weeks since our dossier was sent off to Ethiopia. Hopefully it's arrived safely and been translated at this point. I'm afraid I won't have many updates now until we get our referral.

I'm keeping busy this week volunteering for the Democratic National Convention. (Check our other blog this week for pictures.) Marc has just started back to school (teaching, not attending). I'm also updating our Etsy site. I should have some new products later this week and am working with my friend Danielle of Ethiopian Orphan Relief to figure out some sort of discount or money donated to EOR with each purchase. Stay tuned...that should be happening in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Lori Inman said...

If you're like us, you won't get ANY updates. I haven't heard a word since our dossier left June 6. Oh well, we're all in the same waiting boat. Sounds like you'll stay busy at least til Nov!

Eastiopians said...

Congratulations! I look forward to being where you are in the process. If you ever get discouraged, then just check my blog and watch me digging around in the paperwork. It may make you feel better. :) Any idea on how long the wait is usually to get a referral with your agency?

Unknown said...

Lori~ Frustrating! I'm expecting the same.

Easties~ Our wait is somewhere between 4 and 24 months. If I didn't laugh about that I'd cry. Basically we have no idea!