CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

My big booty

I stopped in Target the other day to see if they still had any school supplies on clearance. I ended up walking out with a LOT more than I ever thought I would. Here's what I found:

  • 8 pencil cases - $0.33 each
  • 8 pairs of scissors - $0.22 each
  • (2) 10 packs of pencils - $0.45 each
  • (2) 5 packs of pens - $0.45 each
  • (4) 8 packs of erasers - $0.13 each
  • tank tops & shorts for infant girls - $0.98 - $1.48 each
  • tank tops for toddler girls - $1.48
  • tshirts for toddler boys - $1.48
  • tank tops for bigger girls - $1.28
  • tshirts for bigger boys - $1.98
  • toddler girl dress - $1.98
  • baby boy "fancy" outfit - $1.98

And great minds think alike because my Mother-in-Law came home that day with a big ol' booty from Sears. She retired from there, so she still gets a discount on top of their H-U-G-E clearance sale. Everything she got was also $0.99 - $2.00 and included TONS of cute little scooters (looks like a skirt, but has shorts underneath) for toddler girls, tank tops for baby girls, and shorts and tshirts for boys.

Know of any good sales? Be sure to let us know if you come across one! The kids can use clothing of all sizes (up to teenagers!). They also need undergarments, bathing suits, socks, shoes, and hair do-dads. The older girls like nail polish and normal girly stuff. Little toys (that don't need batteries) are great for the smaller kids.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I just went to Target today and got some great things! Thanks for the tip.

Lori said...

Question for you- should we wash all of the clothes that we buy for the orphanage are should we leave them in the packages and with the tags on? Just wondering, thanks.

Unknown said...

Hmmmmmm...I just don't know. I was going to take the tags off. Not that they'd care if I bought it for $1 on clearance at Target. But I hadn't thought of washing the stuff. I guess I'd lean towards not washing it so that they know it's new and not used. Is that dumb? Sorry. No help at all, I know.