CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Some random October photos

After the boys won bikes, Marc brought home this helmet from Goodwill. Felix was so excited. He put it on and ran around to find his football. Now every Sunday he puts it on when we watch football. He's such a riot.

Felix asleep on Macy's lap. Aww.....


Fletcher's preschool asks parents to volunteer to make playdough every few weeks. When it was our turn I started mixing the ingredients and Macy quickly jumped in telling me "like this momma". She took it out of the bowl and started kneading it like bread. Smart girl.

Felix helping me make pumpkin puree for muffins and toasted pumpkin seeds.


Yes, fall is here in Colorado!


My pretty girl ready for school.


Felix all dressed up for bed. He put his leg up like that and said "I momma!" because I stand like that all the time.


Could he be any cuter?

0 comments: