Since I don't seem to have much time for updates lately, I thought I'd update you with photos.
When the kids were "napping" the other day I found Mr. Felix doing this instead...
Miss Macy napping with her Ethiopian flag. Later I found out there had been a spider on her blanket so she refused to use it and used the flag instead.
Doesn't she just get prettier by the day? I know I'm biased and all being her mom, but I think she is such a pretty girl.
We've been having some talks lately as she's mentioned wanting pink skin and blond hair. Just wait until she realizes just what a knock-out she really is!
2 comments:
I just cannot get over her hair! If B had those kind of curls she would probably wear it down and natural all the time.. they are just gorgeous!
That picture of her napping in the flag is priceless. You should submit it to the adoption magazine photo contest. Or at least use it for your annual update report!
Hope to see you guys tomorrow at Katie's.
Shawn
Post a Comment