CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

A light at the end of the tunnel

I keep feeling like we're "this close" but just can't quite get there. Like one of those dreams where you're trying to run, but you're running in place. Or you have to get to school but you can't find any clothes that match, then you miss the bus, then you try to call your mom but you keep punching the wrong numbers on the phone. Hmmm...maybe that's just me.

Anyway...

I got a message from UPS that they'll be delivering something from VitalChek today. Yes folks, that would be Marc's birth certificate - the long one, not the short one - with letter of exemplification. The one that I ordered on 3/17 and paid extra for to get it in 2 - 3 days. And if you have a calendar you'll notice that today is 3/27.

Marc is on spring break this week and has been painting his little heart out trying to get our house ready to put on the market. Tomorrow I'll give him a respite from painting and drag him to get our police clearances then to get all of our dossier documents notarized. Fun stuff - this should be better than Spring Break '89 in Daytona. I might even flash him or something.

3 comments:

nell ann said...

ha ha ha. Your post cracks me up. I've totally been there...recently! Thanks so much for your support. Things are starting to look up for us now! Yay! Have fun reliving Daytona. : )

Our journey said...

It cracks me up too! I always have a smile on my face after reading your posts. You do the best job at wording things. Glad to see progress is being made.

Amy

Jennifer said...

What could be better than Spring Break Daytona 89'? I mean, seriously... Pauly Shore and Tone Loc- a winning combination.