CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Not much of an update

Got a call from our SW this morning. The Michigan office said that there are no issues with our dossier and that they'd be sending it off to DC for authentication some time this week.

Being the non-confrontational peacemaker I am, I neglected to ask anything like "Well if there's nothing wrong with it why didn't they send it to DC two weeks ago when they got it?" Sorry, I know that's kinda harsh....but that's just how I feel at this point. They've had it for 17 days. Not cool.

And since I'm not all that quick on my feet first thing in the morning, I also didn't think to ask exactly WHEN it was going to DC....she just said "sometime this week".

Big sigh...

2 comments:

Trish said...

Lemme be your go-between- pretty please? Call again in the morning. Tell her you are silly and forgot the day she told you they would be sending it, ebing they have had it for 18 days already. Squeak.

Lori said...

That's annoying that it has just been sitting around for 2 weeks. Hopefully it will be off by now and will get back quickly to HQ so it can be sent to Ethiopia! Now that's exciting!