It's not that I'm obsessive about cleaning, it's just that I always seem to be cleaning up after someone these days. Three kids and a husband home on summer break can mess up a lot faster than I can clean up.
Fortunately for me (and unfortunately for the feminist movement) some of this has evidently rubbed off on Macy. This morning I came downstairs to find her sweeping the floor. And after that she took out a wash cloth and the spray cleaner (don't worry, it's only vinegar and water) and cleaned all around the kitchen and living room.
Now if I could just teach Fletcher and Felix how to do laundry.... Joking, of course!
This was the outfit Macy chose for cleaning. When she was done the dress came off. Maybe she thinks it's an apron?
Friday, June 5, 2009
A helping hand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hmmm... interesting concept about the dress being an apron. Maybe she does. (It'd be too bad, though, as she'd be darling in it as a dress.)
kellie,
Maybe you can get your little a "Mommy & Me apron" http://www.apronsforafrica.com/
hugs
Macy is precious - and wants to emulate her new Mommy! What a compliment to you Kellie!
That is just precious Kellie! What a great helper!!!!! She is learning for the best (her Mommy!!)
Can you send Macy my way for a couple of days? :) Kidding of course. She looks so adorable.
She is Way Too CUTE!
Post a Comment