CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Safe and sound in D.C.

Thank goodness for sunshine! We managed to get out of the house this morning. Marc had to use the sled to transport our suitcases up the driveway. It was pretty funny and I have a photo I'll be sure to share later.

We are safe and sound in DC and looking forward to leaving for Ethiopia in the morning.

I miss my boy already. Someone give him hugs and smooches for me!

3 comments:

MomP said...

Hi Mama and Daddy.
This is Fletcher and I am doing fine. Not sure how Mimi and Tutu are doing. We are enjoying some sunshine.
I am being such a good boy!
Love you
Fetcher

MomP said...

Hi Guys,
Hope you can receive these comments as you travel across the world! All is well here - sunny and beautiful with melting snow. Went to the park today and out to lunch. Your boy had a blast. We are counting the days you'll be gone, marking them off the calendar. He is able to locate his home and Ethiopia on the globe!
Much Love, The Grandmas

Trish said...

We are eagerly awaiting news. All the girls are praying and waiting!