<-- That's what you get when you google image "holding pattern", in case you were wondering.
.
Not much going on right now. Yesterday our home study was signed by our agency Director and sent to Adoption Associates International. Honestly I can't remember exactly why it goes to AAI first...maybe Bethany is accredited through them or something? I know our SW told us, but there was so much info to keep straight at the time that that part went in one ear and out the other. It takes AAI 1 - 2 weeks to review it, look for mistakes, potential issues, etc.
.So right now we just wait.
.I know I thought that buying a house during the adoption process was crazy but, as it turns out, it's the perfect time. We're so busy with painting and yard work and trying to get this house up for sale that time will probably fly by. Then we'll have painting, some smallish renovations and safety improvements on the new house, moving and getting settled in....plenty of ways to pass the wait time.
4 comments:
That is a huge step! Hopefully everything will be perfect and you won't have to redo anything.
I thought you were crazy to move too, until I started waiting. There is enough to go along with moving to keep you busy (distracted) for a long time! It might actually be a gift.
Great progress with the home study!
Amy
That's a big step- your homestudy is off and running!
Love the holding pattern image. Although I wish there was one of a person BANGING their head against a wall, because that's what my holding pattern feels like. :)
Good luck with your process! Keep us posted! I'm off to googlereader you....
Jamie
Post a Comment