Yay~ ....by the USCIS that we can go get our finger prints done! Another step down-ish.
Boo~ ....by our social worker that we have to get my doctor's letter done yet again. I have a blood clotting disorder that is caused by a gene mutation. This only affects one during pregnancy, as stated in the letter, and does not affect one's ability to parent, as stated in the letter. However, the term "gene mutation" sounds "worse than it really is" (!?) and may cause us to be rejected.
Off to go pull out my hair...
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
We've been notified
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah for fingerprints! Yuck for the doctors letter. It just stinks how everything has to worded perfectly, but I guess it is better to do this now!
Congrats Kellie on the fingerprints, I know how exciting it is to get that letter. Don't worry about the doctor's letter, I'm sure your doctor can word it differently and you guys will be fine! Hang in there - you're getting so close!
Shawn
At least it's your dr and not a govt agency that takes lots of time. Hopefully your dr is helpful!
Yay yay, double yay for figerprints~ CIS approval is right after that!
Ok... that sounds like you and I have the same crappy pregnancy problems... and the same crappy "mutation". did you have mini-strokes?!?!?!?
OMGoodness - mini strokes? That sounds horrible! No I have MTHFR (methylenetetrahydro folate reductase), a blood clotting disorder. It's really not an issue in every day life, but affects one mostly during pregnancy and causes miscarriage. :(
Post a Comment