Hip hip hooray for good friends! My friend T. in NY just text messaged me that she got Marc's birth certificate sealed today. Do you know how awesome this is!? Have I mentioned it was going to take two or more months if I had to mail it back and forth? Oh yes, I know I have and you're all tired of hearing about that by now. :) I'm seriously doing a little dance in my chair right now.
Costs:
notary sig verified - $3
seal - $10
having a friend to save you time and anger management therapy - priceless
Monday, April 7, 2008
Houston - we have a seal!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Unknown at 12:02 PM
Labels: birth certificates, money, progress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah for friends! Congratulations on checking that off of your ridiculously large list of things to do! Maybe you should go out to dinner to celebrate tonight!:-)
THAT'S well connected right there! Awesome!
Jamie
That is awesome! Every step counts :)
Post a Comment