For a host of reasons...which may or may not be explained at a later date....I'm planning to take this blog private for awhile.
I would love to invite you all along for the ride, so just post a comment with your email address (or send me an email) and I'll send you an invitation. It's as easy as that! I love talking to strangers - or anyone who will listen really. :-)
I'll leave this message up (and leave the blog open) for awhile, and probably won't post much 'till then. Unless I have news that I need to shout from the blogtop, natch.
(Edited to say: I can't send out invitations until I actually do make this private, so, I'll just keep a list of everyone, then send you an invite in a few weeks when I make the switch. thanks :)

23 comments:
I would love to be included with the "in-crowd"! I'm always following your blog and hoping for some good news! Take care!
Kami - kamisparks@yahoo.com
I'm reading :)
I don't really want to make my email address public though so I *hope* you can get it from the comments control panel.
I'm reading as well.
I am also with Erin and don't want to make my email public.
I would be more than happy to send you my email if you want.
I'm a stranger...but can I come along for the ride? I've just found you recently - we're starting to investigate international adoption so I am absorbing all I can online right now.
Lee (leannehowe(at)gmail(dot)com)
Sorry - didn't think of that. Anyone can email me privately at marcandkellie -at- yahoo
Hi Kellie! Can I be included, I love reading about your adventures. And I want to know when your new kidlets are going to be coming home!
I am fairly confident that you know my email, if not, let me know.
Anne
Gotcha Doodle! :P
Please, please, please add me to your private blog. Another adoptive parent here, also waiting on an I171! Email is on our blogger profile.
I'm definitely reading and would love to be included. Send me a PM if you need an email address.
I would like to keep reading your blog. bpostema724@yahoo.com
Thanks!
angela in barcelona at yahoo dot com
sign me up baby.
ethiopia adoptin family playdate on thursday. wanna come? email me and i'll give you the deets!
Definitely keep me on the private list!
Shawn
Hello there! I have just started my process and in the beginnings of creating my own blog. Would love to follow your journey more! :) Thanks! Shawn denverhann@comcast.net
Good luck and hang in there!
Kellie,
I would love to be included. I just found your blog last week.
(I'll send you an email)
Anita
Hi,
Glad to see you are back with some good news!!!! I would love to continue to follow your journey! Here's to a quick referral!
Mary
marybhanson@aol.com
Me, me, me! I'd like to be invited. I think you can find my e-mail address. ;) But, if you can't, you know how to get a hold of me and I'll give it to you.
Can't wait to continue following your journey!
thighlight@yahoodotcom
I would love to watch your journey. My email address is theresaeast1@yahoo.com
Theresa
ladeefire@comcast.net
:D
please?
Kellie,
I would love to be able to read your blog! DLBaber@gmail.com
Blessings,
Demarie
I just reconnected with your blog. Please add me: loriinman at gmail dot com
Thanks!
me too! gummie629@hotmail.com
I'd like to be on your list - carissadk@yahoo.com
Post a Comment