I was feeling brave (and bored and cooped up) yesterday so I took the kids out early in the morning to run errands. We happened to be by Great Clips and they happened to desperately need haircuts, so I took them all in. The three of them may be as unruly as their hair, but they all did really well.
Here's a before of Macy and Felix. Marc and I joke that Felix looks like Gene Wilder in the original Willy Wonka (which we happen to watch ev.ry.day in our house). Macy's hair is really growing out, so she has sort of a mullet in the back and wings on the sides.And aren't they sweet all cuddled up together? Here's the after... (she's actually wearing a headband, so it looks shorter)
She wants to grow it long, so we just cut the sides and back and left the top long. I can tell it's going to be YEARS before it grows out fully.
And here's Felix....The top could be a little shorter, but at least he doesn't have the Mad Scientist look any more! He is going to be a lady killer with those eyes! I couldn't have gotten three cuter kids.
Here's Fletcher's "before" photo....typical Fletch. It was cold here earlier in the week, so I told him to put on a sweatshirt. This is what he came out wearing - a sweatshirt, two jackets and his robe over it. Not to mention three pair of socks. (I see a future vote for "class clown".)
Hard to see his haircut in this silly photo, and his "fauxhawk" had gone flat. Oh well, you'll just have to trust me when I say he is really for school and looks handsome!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Haircuts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What adorable kids!!
Are you going to the picnic on Sunday? We are planning on going so hopefully we will see you there.
Yes we will be there! I can't wait to see you guys!!
Aren't my grandkids the cutest?!?!
Good job on the hairstyles Kell!
Post a Comment