Since we've been a boy household until now we don't have a lot of girlie toys or things. Well, except for Fletcher's play kitchen. Other than that there are no Barbies and we only have one baby doll, so I was very surprised when Macy exclaimed "PRINCESS!!!" at Burger King the other day as she donned her BK crown. Where do they learn this stuff? I can't even blame it on school yet.
Of course when her big sister Jackie got to town early this week she conned her into buying this princess dress. Now she carries the pinwheel that Aunt Pam gave her (in lieu of a magic wand maybe?), while wearing the princess, BK crown, and (somewhere in that photo is...) the rubber duck she got at the dentist office. She cracks me up!
Lately she's been stringing more words together. Today she came home from the dentist and ran in the yelling "Momma, momma! You did it!!!" She, of course, means "I did it!" I also heard her bossing around her brother a few days ago, all in English, "Fikreab, come on, come on. Sit down. No touching Fikreab. Here do go." It's quite funny in her little accent.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Some things are universal...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment