Lately I find myself pouring over the other Ethiopian adoption blogs, looking at all the pictures and wondering who our kids will be. I'm just so excited to find out. Will we have a little girl in our family? Or a house full of boys? I don't think we have any preference at all. But it would be sweet to have a little girl. Sigh.
---
I know they're mostly volunteers and all, but is it that hard to reschedule a CPR class? No one at the Red Cross will call me back. And they've taken my money. Not nice.
---
We're going out to an Ethiopian restaurant called Habesha on 2/23 with some other local adoptive families. I'm excited to meet them. But nervous too.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Ramblings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh, kellie! i SO wish i could be at the dinner next month! put me down for april...or maybe may! ;)
hope it's a blast. can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment