CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's finally here!!!

I finally stole some time this week to list some of the new pieces of jewelry on Etsy. Tell me what you think. I've never done anything like this before, and I'm so pleased with the way it turned out. I have a lot more to put up there, but I am out of time for now. So be sure to check back in a few weeks for some new - and snarkier (is that a word?) - items. Most of the pieces up now are fun or sweet, but several are also centered around Africa, since that's where our hearts are these days. Here's a piece I did for a local couple who also adopted from Ethiopia... (I blurred out her name for privacy)




The keychains we designed came out great too!

The best thing is that they are completely customizable. They can be made with a picture of you and your sweetheart, your kids, pet, family, you name it. I can do an old vintage black and white photo with a funny quote, a word with a definition, or just about anything you can think of.

This and a mountain of dossier paperwork should certainly keep my mind busy for awhile! :)

7 comments:

Our journey said...

I stumbled upon your blog and am so glad I did. Your pieces are amazing. I love that they are all individual and so customizable. I will be placing an order soon!

Amy

Unknown said...

These turned out awesome!! It's so hard to find funky jewelry with your kids featured...you really need to submit this to Design Mom's blog and Cool Mom Pick's blog...they eat this stuff up. I haven't seen anything this cool featured, and your prices are awesome!

Danielle (Amelie's mommy!)

Courtney O. said...

great job! ( i saw your post about these on the google group)

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!

And thanks Danielle - I will check those blogs out!

Andrea and Peter Kidd said...

Your blog is so pretty! Of course for a crafty girl. :) "She's crafty and she's just my type"........I love your necklaces AND the key chains. I am sure I will be back to purchase. So glad people are doing Africa related things, when we started our journey there was nothing. We would so be friends outside the blog world!

Andrea
kidd-ethiopia-adoption.blogspot.com

jamie said...

Hi, I'm new at all of this and stumbled upon your blog. Your jewelry is awesome. I love the incorporated theme. Have you been making these long? Do you have a background in stained glass? How long does it take to make a key chain, I'm thinking of ordering one off of the etsy page. YOu are very talented!! impressive

Jamie

Unknown said...

Hi Jamie, Thanks so much! It takes 10 - 14 days for a custom order. If something is in stock I can send it right away. Just email me and let me know what you'd like. Thanks!! :)